CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Canon S1 IS

I knew the day was looking up today when I woke up to one of my favorite songs. Fast forward to me going onto Ebay, again, to try to get another Canon S1SI to replace the one I flooded several weeks ago. I really want to replace it, but I'm simply not going to overbid on something I know is only worth about $160 right now.

I noticed a S5 for sale and while I was comparing them side by side (to see if the S5 would fit in the Underwater Housing), I thought I should try my current S1 just one more time to see if it is really toast.

I put the batteries in.

I turned it on.

It worked.

Yay me.

So, tomorrow WIDC is doing a BBQ/Dive and I'm going to bring the camera back to the water. I'll upload the pictures to Flickr and cross post here later.

0 comments: