CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Dive Con.

I was only slightly encouraged to post as per my friend Jim's new endeavors... He made it through orientation for Law School and he actually begins classes Monday. I finally take my own journey that I've been traversing to a new level.

I take my final exam for Dive Con next month. Now, I still have a couple of things to do in order to get my C-Card... I have to enroll into insurance on a professional level, I need to still teach two course all on my lonesome.

I'm nervous. I practically hyperventilate thinking I can't speak in front of people.

Help.

I think of Jim.... Nervous Jim... he's doing it. So can I.

2 comments:

Bryan said...

So did you get your DiveCon cert? Did you do your apprenticeship? Inquiring minds want to know!

Bryan

(I'm a newly minted DiveCon Instructor. Found your blog while cruising online waiting for my DiveCon candidates to do their exams.)

Scubadorable said...

I did. It took me a little while longer than I expected... but I've done it! :)